Nonimmigrant Visa Processing

​Depending on your need, our attorneys can assist you with the following nonimmigrant visa processes:  H-1B Professional Workers; H-2B Seasonal Workers; L-1 Intra-company Transferees; O-1 Extraordinary Ability Workers; and TN Professionals from Mexico and Canada.  We can help you find the right visa type for your needs, prepare all the necessary Department of Labor and Department of Homeland Security Filings, and advise you on staying compliant within an increasingly complex regulatory scheme.  For more information contact us at or 800.884.1328, if you are in Arizona please call 800.437.9262.  ​