Kristen Borrego, Manager, HR Professional Staffing and Career Transition Services
1. They appreciate the experience our seasoned Human Resource Professional Staff consultants have to offer, and feel a greater sense of trust know these are MSEC employees; not independent contractors.
2. A member may think they need help for a short period of time, but it may take longer – the opposite can also happened. It really makes no difference, we are available to come to your location when you want, for as long as you want, to do what you want in a timely and cost-effective fashion.
3. We never forget that there are plenty of services that are part of membership. When possible the HR Professional Staff on site team with other MSEC professional staff on multidisciplinary projects, thus providing a highly efficient way of delivering services, allowing members to take full advantage of both their membership and onsite staff.
4. It’s so much easier to have HR staffing that requires no cumbersome, restrictive contracts. The services used are billed on an hourly basis, you pay only for what you need and avoid unnecessary overhead costs to your business.
5. Members like knowing that we work closely with you to make sure we match the most appropriate person with your organization’s culture and specific professional needs.