1. Altitude Sports & Entertainment hit the airwaves on September 4, 2004 and is already the most watched regional sports network in the Rockies, seen in more than 3.1 million homes in a 10-state territory.
2. Altitude is the television home of the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), and Colorado Eagles (CHL).
3. Altitude is dedicated to supporting our troops. Kroenke Sports CEO and President, Jim Martin, has made several visits to troops in different areas of Iraq.
4. In 2011, Kim Carver became Altitude’s President and CEO. She is a 24-year veteran of the television and broadcasting industry, and has successfully launched, grown, and managed a myriad of international television networks and sports programming ventures.
5. Committed to giving back to the community, Altitude supports many local charities. Their employees volunteer at the Denver Rescue Mission, the Ronald McDonald House, Habitat for Humanity, and many more charities.