1. Loop Demand Gen helps clients get their foot in the door with companies they want to do business with. In other words, Loop assists business-to-business (B2B) organizations to generate more qualified sales leads and build stronger pipelines. They accomplish this through database enrichment, lead scoring and nurturing, and pay-for-performance appointment setting.
2. Loop was founded in 2009 to meet the needs of B2B companies struggling to attract new qualified buyers. The company closes the “loop” between sales and marketing by generating qualified leads and getting their clients’ sales reps in front of more prospects.
3. Loop is based in Mesa, Arizona, but serves clientele all across North America. The company’s highly trained, experienced inside sales reps start dialing at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time and don’t stop until 5:00 p.m. Pacific time, providing coast-to-coast coverage. Best of all, every Loop phone rep is at their facility in the Phoenix metro area.
4. Loop’s “Full Circle™” Methodology ensures that only high-quality leads are handed over to its clients’ sales reps. And using Loop’s performance-based model, clients don’t pay until a meeting actually happens.
5. Loop can work in any industry, and has specific experience in the technology, security, manufacturing, professional services, construction, mining, agriculture, lawn care, education, government, and health care industries.