1. Built in the desert north of Phoenix 44 years ago and originally named Safari Campground, Desert’s Edge RV – The Purple Park has always made guest satisfaction their priority.
2. Desert’s Edge is the only RV Park in Phoenix to receive the National Park of the Year Award and two Arizona Park of the Year Awards.
3. Guests come from all walks of life and from all areas of the United States and Canada as well as many European countries. Some guests come to visit family and friends, some because of work or school, and others come for the myriad of activities in the Phoenix area (Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction, Cactus League Spring Training). Guests may come as strangers, but they leave as friends.
4. Desert’s Edge has about 210 RV sites that accommodate RVs up to 45 feet in length and several common gathering areas that include a heated pool, spa, fitness center, 9-cup “putting purple,” purple pickle ball court, a dog grooming station, shaded seating areas, activity buildings, and a playground for young children, Desert’s Edge is small enough that everyone sees everyone. RV sites can be rented by the day, week, or month. The costs vary depending on the length of the RV, but all rates include utilities (even electricity) and wireless internet.
5. Desert’s Edge is a cheerful, friendly oasis that replicates the beautiful Arizona desert with red and purple rocks, citrus trees, vibrant yellow, red, and orange-flowered shrubs, and multi-colored privacy fences.