1. Family owned and operated since its inception in 1981, Able Steel Fabricators operates under the business philosophy of, “able to do anything.” Today, Able Steel Fabricators, Inc. is one of the leading structural and miscellaneous steel subcontractors in the Southwest.
2. Able Steel provided the 3,200 tons of structural and miscellaneous steel that created the Arizona Diamondbacks and Colorado Rockies training facility, Salt River Fields and Talking Stick.
3. Able Steel has worked on many high-profile projects, including the ASU College of Nursingand the Cancer Treatment Center. They are currently working on the Chicago Cubs new spring training facility which is tentatively called “Wrigleyville West and an expansion of the Mayo Clinic.”
4. Their facility is located on a 10 acre parcel of land a quarter mile southwest of the east valley loop 202 and Greenfield Road in Mesa, Arizona. They have over 73,000 square feet under roof of shop fabrication area containing state-of-the-art, fully automated fabrication equipment.
5. With over 150 years of detailing experience, their in-house detailing staff has the skill and knowledge to tackle all of the structural needs of their clients utilizing the most modern BIM technology available. Their Project Teams are intricately involved in the fabrication process from bidding to final construction.