1. When NewsGator opened in 2004, they transformed the way people consumed information with the use of RSS (Really Simple Syndication). In fact, the name NewsGator comes from a combination of the words “news” and “aggregator.” NewsGator’s vision propelled them into the world of knowledge sharing, collaboration, and ultimately, enterprise-class social business software.
2. In 2011, NewsGator was recognized as the Microsoft Country Partner of the Year for the United States. In 2012, Microsoft named NewsGator a globally managed partner. Fewer than 100 companies have received this designation and NewsGator is the only globally managed partner specializing in social business.
3. NewsGator’s mission is “We Make Social Real.” They do social differently—by embedding it so deeply into your core business processes that it becomes a part of your workplace DNA.
4. NewsGator Social Sites software is designed with people in mind. Because of this, some of the world’s best-known brands have adopted NewsGator’s new way of working, including flagship clients like Accenture, Adidas, Deloitte, Ericsson, General Mills, JPMorgan Chase & Co., Kraft Foods, Merck & Co., Unisys Corporation, and the US. Army.
5. NewsGator lives and breathes what it does. Its own employees work within the product every day– essentially becoming beta testers as part of their jobs to guarantee an easy-to-use, user-friendly social experience for customers.