1. Established in 1987, SecureCare Dental/SPDO is proudly celebrating over 25 years of serving its customers and employees in Arizona and Nevada.
2. To celebrate their 25 year milestone they are very pleased to introduce even better employee benefits, including more work flexibility, increased vacation hours, and free in-house mini massages. These benefits are in addition to their company 401k, full health insurance benefits, monthly employee appreciation luncheons, a vacation day for birthdays, Extra Smile employee recognition awards, and a companywide prize drawings each month to celebrate all employees contributions to their sales successes.
3. As a leader in Arizona’s healthcare industry, in 2013 their company founder was named an Arizona Health Care Hero by the state’s business news publication for his entrepreneurial spirit in starting five forward thinking companies, his commitment to Arizona’s healthcare marketplace and helping provide healthcare options for thousands of Arizonans.
4. As a company their employees are generous and invest their resources into their annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Campaign with the American Cancer Society. This is their primary charity and last year their employees’ hard work in raising funds ranked SecureCare Dental number six in donations for all of Arizona. This year to raise funds for Making Strides their employees invited all of their “neighbors” from each floor in their building and the building next door to join them for a BBQ to Fight Breast Cancer. It was a tasty success!
5. SecureCare Dental is aggressively growing its product portfolio to meet the needs of its employer and individual customers. In 2014 they are adding a suite of group insurance products for employers to include vision, life, and disability. In addition, we have developed a line of non-insured products for individuals which includes dental, hearing, vision, chiropractic and prescription.