- Botanicare was born in the back of an Arizona hydroponics store by Treg Bradley with a simple 55 gallon drum he used to begin brewing his own special recipe of compost tea. In 1996, Botanicare began selling its first product, Pure Blend Original Compost Tea solution.
- Each year Botanicare mixes and ships out over than 500,000 bags of soil at the Chandler, Arizona facility.
- Botanicare’s thermoforming facility is one of Arizona’s largest private sector solar projects with over 24,000 square feet of solar paneling. Over the next 25 years, the use of these solar panels will prevent over seven tons of carbon dioxide emissions from entering the earth’s atmosphere. This equates to 170,000 trees being planted or eliminating the emissions of over 1200 cars.
- In 2013 alone, Botanicare sold more than 65,000 hydroponic growing trays. Each tray is comprised of over 90% recycled material.
- Over 95% of all products sold by Botanicare are manufactured here in Arizona.
Five Things You May Not Know About Botanicare