The second annual Goodwill Career Expo is April 10 at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale. The Goodwill Career Expo is the biggest employment event in Arizona and space is limited. Information and event registration can be found at GoodwillCareerExpo.com.
If you’re an Arizona employer looking to hire, here are five reasons why you won’t want to miss it.
- Meet with thousands of job seekers. Over 6,000 job seekers attended last year’s event, and even more are anticipated to attend this year.
- Connect with local job seekers of all skill levels (from entry-level to professional) and industries. Whether you need to fill multiple positions or are in search of one specially-skilled candidate, participating in the Expo gives your company great exposure to a large and diverse pool of talent.
- Increase awareness of your company in the local community. Attending employers will be front and center to thousands of active job seekers, increasing awareness of their organizations.
- On-site employment resources give attendees immediate access to your job openings. The Expo will feature a 100-computer Career Center, giving job seekers quick and easy access to your online job postings and employment applications.
- Strategize with Goodwill Business Solutions. Goodwill Business Solutions works with employers of all sizes and industries to develop and implement customized talent acquisition strategies. As one of the oldest and largest nonprofits in the state, their team has the knowledge, expertise and resources to help you find qualified candidates quickly and effectively.