A new and improved CCH Answers Now is now available to members. Here are the top five things to know about this valuable resource:
What is CCH Answers Now?
- An online resource available by logging into MSEC.org.
- Includes a State and Federal Employment Law chart builder enabling you to research 57 employment-law topics in all 50 states.
- Provides a daily news feed and user-friendly email alerts.
What will change:
- A new, streamlined layout.
- New features to simplify and expand saving searches and documents.
- Improved search functions.
What won’t change:
- Access to tools like Job Description Builder, White-Collar Exemption Advisor, etc.
What you need to do:
- To receive email news alerts, activate that feature on the CCH home page.
- Contact MSEC Library with any questions: 303-223-5330, email@example.com