Do you employ people in multiple-states?
Do you need help creating job descriptions?
Would you like news alerts to stay informed on topics of interest to you?
If you are an MSEC member and answered yes to any of the above, then you are in luck! MSEC members enjoy access to CCH AnswersNow. This online tool is available to you, along with many other MSEC resources, when you log into MSEC.org.
An improved version is launching April 30, 2017 and here are four things you must know:
What is CCH AnswersNow?
- An online tool with broad information on employment law, HR, payroll, benefits, and more.
- CCH includes a 50 State Employment Laws
- Daily news feed and customizable email alerts.
What will change:
- A new, streamlined layout
- New features to simplify and expand saving searches and documents
- Improved search functions
What won’t change:
- Access to tools like Job Description builder, White Collar Exemption Advisor, etc.
What you need to do:
- Log into MSEC.org and click on Member Home page
- Along the left side under “Complimentary Tools”, click on “CCH AnswersNow Online Tool”.
- Click on CCH AnswersNow logo
- The site opens and activates your daily email news feed.
- For email news alerts, click the “Email Alerts” button.
Contact the Employers Council Library for help or with any questions: 303.223.5330 or library@EmployersCouncil.org