- Internship should primarily be for the intern’s benefit.
- Internships should be educational experiences, ideally, coordinated through educational institutions.
- Unpaid interns should not replace regular employees.
- Unpaid interns should have no expectation of pay for their time.
- Unpaid interns should have no expectation of paid employment at the end of the internship.
Summer hires: unpaid interns, volunteers, and seasonal workers come with their own set of HR and employment questions from hiring and screening, to pay and benefits, and termination and unemployment.
Bring your questions and your lunch and join us for an informal conversation for a free lunch and learn on this topic. To RSVP contact Loveland@employerscouncil.org or 970.223.4107.
Location: Employers Council’s Northern Regional Office, 5250 Hahns Peak Drive, Suite 140, Loveland, CO 80538
Date: April 25, 2019
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 pm