Summer is the Kick-Off of Industry Surveys
Look for the following survey questionnaires in the coming months:
- Financial Services/Trust Compensation
- Housing Authority/Property Management Compensation
- Senior Services Compensation
- Construction Compensation
- Hospitality Compensation (includes Casinos, Country Clubs and Hotels)
In-Depth Analysis, Economic Review and Historical Comparison
Announcing the annual Benchmark Compensation Survey Briefing Session. This is a FREE session featuring highlights from the 2019 Benchmark Compensation Survey. In addition, an economist will present a regionally specific and national economic overview at all locations. Register for one of the following dates:
To register call 800.884.1328, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or online at EmployersCouncil.org. To request a copy of the survey, please contact the Surveys Department.
This year, Independence Day falls on a Thursday, and as usual, most employers are granting it as a paid holiday. How many organizations are granting Friday, July 5, off as a paid holiday?*
*These data exclude organizations who do not grant paid holidays. Data were extracted from the 2018 Paid Time Off Survey.
The following surveys are currently being conducted. If you would like to participate in any of the surveys listed and have not received a questionnaire, please contact the Surveys Department at 303.223.5490 or email@example.com.
- Health & Welfare Plans AZ, CO, UT & WY (All Industries) – This survey collects information on health coverage premiums, dental insurance, LTD, STD, life insurance and more. Deadline for participation is June 5, 2019.
- Colorado Ski Industry Compensation and Benefits – Projected pay increases, ski school information, employee benefits, and compensation data for jobs specific to ski areas.
- Colorado Rural Electric Association – Entry-level hiring rates, SCADA positions, and compensation on over 50 industry-specific positions.
Why Participate in Compensation or Benefit Surveys?
Surveys are a great resource to make sure your company is offering the right pay and benefits to attract and retain employees. The only catch is that in order to create this information, we need your data!
Participation numbers in the surveys is slightly down from our target goals. Having consistent participation is a vital part of ensuring the validity of the data. Submission before the stated deadline is appreciated, as it also helps us ensure that the surveys are published according to the schedule.
Are you a small employer? A large corporation? A unique industry? A nonprofit? Your data are important! We collect information from all types of companies that can be used by employers of all sizes and all industry types.
Do you already participate? THANK YOU! We acknowledge and greatly appreciate the effort it takes to submit a survey.
- Review the “Job Family” – Every organization is different. We try to group similar jobs and departments together. You may not have any matches for certain groups of jobs, so you can skip over those jobs or sections.
- Start Small – Match the positions that you know are good matches and work up to other positions. If you’re short on time, submit what you can. You can always add to the data next year.
- Save Your Data – The job matches you have made for this survey will already have been matched for next year. If you are new to completing the survey or unable to locate last year’s submission, let us know. We’d be happy to email your organization’s prior year data to you.
- Call or Email with Questions – Can’t find something? Stuck? Need clarification? Let us know. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. 303.223.5490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.