Employers Council is closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state health agencies regarding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our focus is to meet our members’ needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities healthy and safe.
Employers Council offices are public buildings where members attend classes, meet with staff, and hold meetings. Our top priority is the health and safety of all who enter our building and attend our events. Based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as well as state recommendations and mandates, we are doing the following.
For our class participants:
- We will be offering remote options for our training classes and will publish information about how to sign up and attend.
- In addition to the daily cleaning of our classroom tables and chairs, bathrooms, break rooms, and common areas where the coffee and snack machines are, we are implementing a weekly deep clean where all of the above will be treated with a strong disinfectant.
- If we need to close our offices, we will alert class attendees and put an announcement on our website.
For our member services:
- Our staff can work remotely so that we can continue to serve you.
- We will continue to provide updates on the Coronavirus and other topics that impact employers. The member portal on our website has a link on the main page to Coronavirus information.
This is a rapidly changing situation. We will continue to send updates as we have them.
Kim S. Koy, Esq.
Chief Operating Officer