Summer is the Kick-Off of Industry Surveys
It is the time of year when we launch the Industry Specific Surveys. Look for the following survey questionnaires in the coming months.
- Colorado Rural Electric Associations
- Financial Services/Trust Compensation
- Housing Authority/Property Management Compensation
- Senior Services Compensation
- Construction Compensation
- Hospitality Compensation (includes Casinos, Country Clubs, and Hotels)
Does your organization currently offer telecommuting?
Employers may be researching alternate work arrangements to stay competitive in the tight labor market. In the 2019 Miscellaneous Benefits & Pay Practices Survey, we asked employers about alternate work arrangements. Below is a chart highlighting the percentage of survey respondents who offer telecommuting (work from home) options.
These data excludes organizations who do not offer any alternate work schedules and does not include all possible responses. Multiple responses to the question were permitted. Data is extracted from 2019 Miscellaneous Benefits & Pay Practices Survey. The final survey reports are available on our website in the Survey Results section.
The following surveys are currently being conducted. If you would like to participate in any of the surveys listed and have not received a questionnaire, please contact the Surveys Department at 303.223.5490 or email@example.com.
- Health, Welfare & Retirement Plans AZ, CO, UT & WY – This survey collects information on health and dental coverage, retirement plans, LTD, STD, life insurance, and more.
- Health Care Compensation & Pay Practices Survey – Compensation data specific to health care, as well as shift differentials, pay increases, on-call pay and RN turnover rates.
- Colorado Ski Industry Compensation and Benefits – Compensation data specific to ski areas, as well as projected pay increases, ski school information, and employee benefits.
Why Participate in Compensation or Benefit Surveys?
Surveys are great resource to make sure your company is offering the right pay and benefits to attract and retain employees. The only catch is that in order for us to publish surveys for employers to use, we need your data!
Participation numbers in the surveys is slightly down from our target goals. Having consistent participation is a vital part of assuring the validity of the data. Submission before the stated deadline is appreciated, as it also helps us assure that the surveys are published according to the schedule.
Are you a small employer? A large corporation? A unique industry? A non-profit? Your data is important. We collect information from all types of companies that can be used by employers of all sizes and all industry types.
Do you already participate? THANK YOU! We acknowledge and greatly appreciate the effort it takes to submit a survey.
Helpful Tips for Compensation Surveys:
- Review the “Job Family” – Every organization is different. We try to group similar jobs and departments together. You may not have any matches for certain groups of jobs, so you can skip over those jobs or sections.
- Start Small – Match the positions that you know are good matches and work up to other positions. If you’re short on time, submit what you can. You can always add to the data next year.
- Save Your Data – The job matches you have made for this survey will already have been matched for next year. If you are new to completing the survey or unable to locate last year’s submission, let us know. We’d be happy to email your organization’s prior year data to you.
- Call or Email with Questions – Can’t find something? Stuck? Need clarification? Let us know. We are happy to answer any questions you may have 303.223.5490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.