There are many reports of employers reviewing and enhancing their Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) related programs. Several members have contacted Employers Council about the services we offer. We wanted to provide an overview of the kind of services available.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are broad topics and there are many ways Employers Council can help members as they address these issues within their organizations. Examples of some of our related services include:
- Legal and HR Guidance as members build a DEI plan, and helping the members to measure the effectiveness after DEI Plan Implementation. This can be a comprehensive service for an additional fee or included under dues, depending on scope of guidance involved.
- Investigations of employee complaints
- Assessments of workplace culture
- Affirmative Action Planning Services
- Pay Equity Audits
- Employee Opinion Surveys
- Auditing current HR practices (such as Recruiting and Interviewing)
- Conducting Employee Focus groups
We also offer the following related classes, which you may find relevant depending upon the kind of education needed in your workplace:
- Discrimination in the Workplace: The Law of EEO
- Diversity and Inclusion: A Key to Innovative and Effective Teams
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Unconscious Bias
- Harassment Prevention Training
- LGBTQ Basics: Understanding Transgender and Gender Diverse Communities at Work
- Managing in a Multi-Cultural Environment
- Unconscious Bias: Surfacing Hidden Assumptions
No matter what your request, we can talk with you to evaluate your needs and determine if Employers Council has the services you need or a referral to an outside organization is needed.