Research indicates that proactively creating workforce diversity provides many benefits to employers. Perhaps the most valuable benefit is it increases the pool of qualified applicants with skills that enhance innovation. Diversity alone, however, is not enough to maximize the business impact; inclusion must also be practiced.
But how do we know where to begin in our journey to improve Diversity and Inclusion? Surveying leadership and staff perspectives on where your organization currently stands in these areas will give you a starting place from which to grow.
Disclaimer: Conducting this survey may reveal challenges in your organization regarding Diversity and Inclusion or alert you to allegations of discrimination. Ignoring allegations of discrimination creates vulnerability under the law. Employers Council strongly advises that employers investigate and take appropriate action, as needed, to address issues which may be identified in the results of this survey.
Here’s how it works:
- The short survey can be emailed out to your employees via an anonymous link provided by Employers Council.
- Employers Council will collect and report the data and provide results within 3 business days.
- The survey can be taken by computer, tablet, or phone.
- Questions can be deleted or reworded to meet the needs of any industry, but please keep in mind we are limiting the survey to 9 questions.
- Questions can be edited and added (up to 3 additional items) with an administration fee of $100.
If you’d like to take advantage of this opportunity, or if you have any questions, please contact Marleene Buttice at firstname.lastname@example.org.